Latest News

DO NOT ADD AND/OR EDIT CREDITS WHEN TAKEN OUT OF ONLYSEUNGHO.
Please respect all Seungho's fangirls & follow their fanpic/fancam sharing rules...

3/13/2014

140228 [NEWS] MBLAQ’s Seungho is a straightforward man


It appears that women will find it difficult to steal the heart of MBLAQ’S Seungho. The idol, who does not like to do aegyo (cute) things, is known to be very honest and straightforward.

During an interview, they asked if he was a woman who would be the one who is easy and difficult to seduce. He replied Mir would be the one who is the easiest to seduce.

“Mir is simple and tenderhearted, so I think it would be easy to steal his heart,” he replied.

Then, he said that he is the one who would be the most difficult to seduce.

“The opposite is me. There has never been a case where I like a woman because she seduced me. If I am not interested, I just ignore them. I do not even look at them. No lie,” he said honestly and confidently.

Seungho who had mentioned his ideal woman is actress Jeon Jihyun, likes women who have beautiful eyes, good at cooking and kind hearted.
Source: ttwigo

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Item Reviewed: 140228 [NEWS] MBLAQ’s Seungho is a straightforward man Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Only Seungho
Scroll to Top